My Favorite Scary Movies

Thought that since its almost Halloween I would make a list of my favorite scary movies, I love scary movies, I especially enjoying watching them with my sister :) we sit there and scream and hold hands ;) my favorites are below, (they are all mostly recent, haven't seen alot of the 'classics')

The Ring

The Ring Two (not as great as the first but seconds never are)

Orphan

Drag me to hell (this one makes me laugh too)

The sixth sense

Case 39


Honorable mentions:

House of wax (Paris Hilton dies, thats all i need to say)

The crazies

The stepfather (the newer one)

The must haves for a scary movie?
Rain/thunder storm
Darkness (of course)
A best friend
A love interest
A basement
A parking garage
A bathtub
Personal camcorder
Freaky animal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS