Spring Cleaning Already?

Ever seen January 1st hit I have been in a clean-up, de-clutter, get rid of it mood.

And I have no idea why.

Could be because we have gotten started on remodeling again and there are a bunch of supplies hogging my dining room,

or the bathroom vanity sitting in its box in the living room.

No, we haven't torn the bathroom apart yet but it was a great steal on craigslist :)

So well those are things I can't change I have taken on some projects that are a little simpler.

First was going through two boxes that were in my closet, no pics of that though cause the closet still needs some work (am I the only one that feels as soon as I get rid of a piece of clothing, then i want to wear it?)


Secondly I went through my kitchen cupboards that house the food, cleaned out old food and organized them.












 Third, I worked on the two shelves in the laundry room. Before I only had one of the green containers, and the other shelves just had random containers, however the dollar store finally had some in to complete my shelves!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS